Comprehensive and internationally peer-reviewed handbook on tools and
methods for forecasting and analysis of global change. Each chapter in
this series gives an executive overview of each method's history,
description, primary and alternative usages, strengths and weaknesses,
use in combination with other methods, and speculation about future usage.
Some also contain appendixes with applications and sources for further information.
Over half of the 25 methods and series of methods presented were written by
the inventor of the method or by a significant contributor to its evolution.
ISBN: 0-9722051-1-X; about 700 pages, available on CD.
Price: $49.95 US dollars + shipping (out of stock; please use the lastes version: Futures Research Methodology Version 3.0)
All chapters are presnted in an MsWord (.doc) version and a PDF version.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to the Futures Research Methods Series, Jerome C. Glenn
2. Environmental Scanning, Theodore J. Gordon and Jerome C. Glenn
3. The Delphi Method, Theodore J. Gordon
4. The Futures Wheel, Jerome C. Glenn
5. Trend Impact Analysis, Theodore J. Gordon
6. Cross-Impact Analysis, Theodore J. Gordon
7. Structural Analysis, Jacques Arcade, Michel Godet, Francis Meunier, Fabrice Roubelat
8. The Systems Perspectives, Allenna Leonard with Stafford Beer
9. Decision Modeling, The Futures Group International
10. Statistical Modeling, The Futures Group International
11. Technology Sequence Analysis, Theodore J. Gordon
12. Relevance Trees and Morphological Analysis, The Futures Group International
13. Scenarios, Jerome C. Glenn and The Futures Group International
13.5 Interactive Scenarios, Theodore J. Gordon
14. Participatory Methods, Jerome C. Glenn
15. Simulation and Games, Erwin Rausch with additions from Frank Catanzaro
16. Genius Forecasting, Vision, and Intuition, Jerome C. Glenn
17. Normative Forecasting, Joe Coates and Jerome C. Glenn
18. S&T Road Mapping, Theodore J. Gordon
19. Field Anomaly Relaxation (FAR), R. Geoffrey Coyle
20. Text Mining for Technology Foresight, Alan L. Porter
21. Agent Modeling (demo software), Theodore J. Gordon
22. State of the Future Index (SOFI) Method, Theodore J. Gordon
23. SOFI System, Peter Yim
24. The Multiple Perspective Concept, Harold A. Linstone
25. A Toolbox for Scenario Planning, Michel Godet
26. Causal Layered Analysis, Sohail Inayatullah
27 Integration, Comparisons, and Frontiers of Futures Research Methods, Theodore J. Gordon and Jerome C. Glenn
To order please use the secure order page.
2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of the ACUNU Millennium Project.
email: "Hayato Kobayashi" <firstname.lastname@example.org> or fax: 202-686-5179 and mention:
Title: Futures Research Methodology--Version 2.0
Price: $49.95 US dollars plus shipping ($6.00 in the USA and $12.00 to all other countries). Discount for order of 10 issues or more: 40%
Quantity: number of copies
Method of payment: major credit cards or US dollars check or money order